Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi

have you found anywhere yet. We are looking at going to Sharm on May 26th flying xl so we can use our tesco vouchers.
I have looked everywhere from Marsa Alam which had some good flight prices to fuerteventura and mexico and now we are back on Egypt.

We are like you and want waterslides for our 7 year old daughter. We have also stayed at the Grand azure in 2005 and would like to tru something different but it has to has a water slide.

let me know wher you book as we could see you there.
Hi nicolaw,

I`m still looking... but will let you know as soon as I find somewhere
Thanks a lot.

Been looking at Concorde El Salam, but that is quite expensive, just trying to see if the ice skating is included in the all inclusive price.

Will have a good raid through all the info this weekend and see what I can come up with, ideally we would want a kids club that would allow my son in but he is not 3 until to July so this will be difficult.
We went to the Titanic in Hurghada last year and he loved the kids waterslides and my daughter was able to go on the big ones which she absolutly loved even though she was only 6 at the time.

speak soon
you tried lookin at marsa alam dreams beach AI its a new hotel
excusive to thomson for 2007 we got a good deal but they only fly to marsa alam on wednesday
Hi Yes we nearly booked the Dreams Beach in Marsa Alam for Easter but decided against it as we couldn't find anyone else going.

Will look at it for half term. When are you going?
hi we go on 30th may from manchester to dreams beach marsa alam we cant wait
:D :D :D
for got to add theres me my hubby and 3 kids 14, 14, and 9
:fish :fly :D
Nicolaw

I see you were looking to flying to Sharm using your Tesco vouchers with XL - is this an offer or something????

ElleDee
Hi ElleDee,

You just swap your tesco clubcard vouchers for deals tokens. They are worth 4 times more than original face vaule, so £50 of tokens = £200 off a xl flight.

I still haven't done it as I am still undecided on where to go this year.

Can't really do 2 weeks at Marsa Alam as can't take my daughter out for school for the 3 days before May half term (could do the one hence looking at Hurghada) and we are allowed 7 days off after half term.
thats why we going 30th may for week till 6th june as my son does`nt star back to school till 11th june so we only have to get froms for 3 days for our girls as they at secondary school start back on 4th june
haven't looked at one week prices yet as really want two weeks away. Will keep it as an option though as I know TC had great offers for Marsa alam over easter
ok no probs we going one week cos we got a week booked in lara turkey for a week 24th august
We must have the same taste as I fancy the hotels in Lara beach too.

if we don't end up going to dreams Beach May half term could you let me know what you think upon your retuen as it is a place I think we will deffinately visit within the next year.

Cheers

Nicky
sure will cant wait to go to dreams beach in marsa alam. We go to the delphin palace deluxe AI in lara turkey cant wait for that too :lol: 8) :P
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.