Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Portland Direct are doing the Hilton for £570 (adult) on 27th May, they have other hotels from £440. XL.com have got a variety of hotels from £540 flying on May 26th.
Hi Katiesmum :D

Putting in 2 adults & 1 child (Manchester to Sharm)

http://www.portlanddirect.co.uk

Hilton Sharm Dreams for 1664 pounds (sound dear to me :cry: )

http://www.goingplaces.co.uk

Hilton Sharm Dreams for - 1414
Jolie Ville Movenpick (sports room) for - 1313
Renaissance Golden View Beach for - 1313
Marriot Mountain Beach Resort - 1583
Hilton at Nuwebia - 1980 (this one is AI, all the others B&B)

Downside is these are all on 27th and I know you really want 24/25/26.
But I though I would post incase you're desparate.lol. Also the return flight time isn't brill. I think you get into Manchester at 00.30hrs. :(

Don't know if that's much help as I know you tend to surf the same sites as me? I though the Jolie Ville and the Renaissance, might be worth investigating. Good Luck

Doe :D
Excel have got 3 flight Man - Sharm on 25th May for 888 pounds (you need to put in code TESCO). Dont really know if thats a good price as I havent DIYed.

If you take one room at Hilton Sharm Dreams, you might get a better price DIYing at this late stage. (I needed 2 rooms, so it didn't work out any better for me DIY :cry: )
Hilton Sharm Dreams is coming up at £99 per night (inc breakfast) for a triple room on Hotelopia (May 26th)
These all sound v. expensive - more than I am paying for three adults for two weeks all inc in July! Try Thomsons flight only and hotel only and see what comes up - quite often a cheaper option.
Thanks everyone, the Portland / Thomson flights are Sunday!! it would be a real gamble if there was a delay coming back as we have to be back for work Mondy morning, don`t have any flexibility at all.

Doe I will have a look at those Excel flights - that price is not bad compared to the ones I had been getting, been trying to look on Hilton site today but they are having problems with it so will have to wait till tomorow.

I`m determined to book a holiday asap as I am getting withdrawal symptoms and need one to look forward to as its too long to wait until August.
Hilton site working fine now Katies Mum - Room for week starting 26th is £68.31 per night inc breakfast and dinner if advance payment made at time of booking. Think it was £48 per night room only.
Hi,

Just got flight prices on Excel site and they are with Fly Jet! any ideas or is this a new name for Excel? Thanks
Hi Katiesmum :D

You might get a better response if you put the question re Fly Jet in the flights forum as well. Don't think it is a new name for excel though, perhaps they contract out some of the flights if they don't have enough of their own planes.

Doe
No Flyjet are not a new name for Excel. We went to Sharm with Flyjet in October and they were great, have posted a review on the relevant thread. As they are a very small company they do get some bad reviews because of delays etc. That's a chance you have to take for the price you want to pay though.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.