Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Looks like a good choice. You can read reviews of ithere :)
:welcome to HT!
We stayed there last summer and we are going back there again. Its is an excellent hotel in a good location not far from the centre of Turgutreis. The hotel is clean, the pool is very long and no problem getting sun beds. The staff are friendly and the service is good. The food is varied and very good. There are many different nationalities staying there, British,German, Ukrainian, Russian, Belgian, Dutch, Kazaks, Israelis etc. I would thoroughly recommend it. What dates are you going?

Ace
We are flying out on the 14th July for 2 weeks. Cannot wait. :)
its next door to the aegean dream where we were last week, it did look lovely and there was always beds free on the beach when we walked past unlike aegean dream, we have read the la blanche reviews since we have returned and it looks like its got good reviews too, so im sure you will enjoy it there, great location and views
Hi, we are thinking of going to this hotel ourselves next year.We will be taking a few kids with us (17,13,8)how do you think they would fair ace?Would they have plenty of things to do and is it family orientated.I know you said their were many nationalities there so hopefully their will be a few kids about so my kids don't get bored.
Do you get beach towels provided?

Finally do you get much hassle in the town by the shop and bar owners?

Thanks for any information,i am a bit apprehensive about visiting Turkey due to negative reports from friends and colleagues.
Can't answer about La Blanche as I also stayed at the ADR next door but there is very little hassle in Turgutreis itself and is a nice introduction to Turkey. Plenty of nice places to visit nearby as well
Lally
Hi, Your kids will love it. There are plenty things to do, there is a children pool too. there are kids from other nationalities and not a problem. Beach/pool towels are provided on production of card which you are given when you check. The towels can then be exchanged daily for clean towels. I find that there is not much hassle in turgutreis. I think that the turkish people are the friendliest also the country is lovely, better than spain, greece etc etc. I would not like to holiday anywhere else. The La Blanche is a wonderful hotel and you wont go wrong.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.