Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
this company added themselves to my messenger and seem genuine and spoke good english so ive booked with them if they dont turn up ill just use 1 of the airport taxis although he assures me they will definitely turn up and they have the new lincence too. so ill leave an update once we return we are going in 2 weeks time for 3 weeks
Where are you staying this time?
in akyaka at our apt, ive been told the akyaka taxis dont have this new licence thats needed as we usually use them , but might be ok to use them on our return
Have never used Pandora but have done some work for them, built their web site. They are an honest company, paid on time and in full which can be rare over here.

If anyone knows guide mustafa from sarigerme, Pandora is run by one of his friends and will likely work with Mustafa on his return from the Army.
oh thanks for that ,thats put my mind to rest, he did say he would rather lose money than his reputation lol, he said he'll send a merc vito for 5 of us, not sure what that looks like but hopefully it will be roomy enough and have a big boot for all the cases
hi ellie meg

the Mercedes vito seats up to 9 people so you should have plenty of room.
We have booked one for our trip to Spain in september.

regards

Sharpy
thanks for that info sharpy, wow all sounds good and the price was cheaper than others that have been recommended so fingers crossed
just to confirm and recommend this company we used and then my mother used them they were reliable,friendly and the prices we got were very good
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.