Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
The clock on here needs updating - it's 5 mins slow!
I think it's 7 minutes slow denny :tup It's been like this for sometime. I wonder if somebody can sort it out please?
It's something that only Van can sort. But even when he does, it's not long before it's running a few minutes slow again.

David :wave
I'm sure that at some stage it was 10 mins slow. It was sorted, but it's sort of lapsed again!
clock is showing being 10 minutes slow
clock is showing being 10 minutes slow

It is now up to 11 minutes, it requires Van to alter it and I have requested this a couple of times :que
I've been told that when I sent a pm one day last week that my HT clock was one hour out. I changed the clock when the hour changed in October and it looks ok on my screen. Any ideas why my pm message showed the wrong time :think

Just had a thought, I've only had one member tell me this so maybe it's his screen displaying incorrectly :think I'll send a message to another member to see what time is displayed.
I would think in that case Shirley it is probably the recipient who has the wrong timezone set, and so it will show incorrectly on all posts and PMs viewed by that person.

David :wave
My clock was i hr behind too but i clicked on "summertime/dst is in effect" (No). and its now 11 min's slow waiting for van to update it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.