UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
Unfortunately blue dolphin is not one of the best sites but is ok for a short break. the facilities are small but satisfactory. the pool is a fair distance from accommodation just by reception as you go in - away from the other facilities.
Price wise its like any other Haven site - quite expensive for essentials - you'll be better taking your own or going down the road to tesco in filey or morrissons just outside scarborough as theyre far cheaper.
The entertainment is good but only having one room means that bingo etc . is squashed in amongst childrens shows.
the layouts are of a standard haven (enter and exit through an expensive arcade).
the surrounding area is lovely though with filey, scarborough and bridlington close by.
p.s dont be fooled by their claim that you can use the facilities at the nearby Primrose valley site, because you can't - you have to be a resident/holiday maker to use their facilities as with all haven sites.
all in all not too bad but wouldn't return - but could be worse (reighton sands)
have a nice break :)
thanks,

i went to blue dolphin and i though it was ok
you were right, it was expensive but most of these type of places are
i thought the entertainment was good and i enjoyed swimming and some of the other activities.
could have been better but i still enjoyed it
I was just wondering if anyone has been to Blue Dolphin before and if they have any pictures they wouldn't mind posting.
I recently went to a Haven Holiday Park, Blue Dolphin, and a got to know a few of the funstars there. Is there any way of finding out which funstars will be where next year (2009)?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.