UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
tinac wrote:
We have been to Perran Sands twice over the last 3 years..and we stayed in the Supertents !! (2 adults and 2 teenagers) I have never camped before but if you take it for what it is it was great fun - and we were lucky with the weather. We also got the tents for half price because booked at the last minute..(£99) however last year the chepaest was £212 -and we kept an eye ont he weather which wasn't too good. So didn't go..

Will try again this year as my son and friend go to Fistral/Watergate Bay to surf..

Tina x

Tina if you enjoyed that why don't you go for the same type of holiday but abroad not a lot more expensive but the weather is more consistent around the Med and the facilities are better on the 5* sites than any UK one

take a peek it's worth the drive down the companies even have stop-over sites so you can take a steady drive instead of doing all 800 miles in one shot
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.