UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
We "USE" Haven for our touring van at times only a limited number of their sites have touring facilities the site you quote has their tourers 1000 metres from their entertainment hub and we NEVER go on a Saturday as they usually bump up the prices for Saturday nights. Also I hate their use of how you get to their bars IKEA style through the slot machines etc.

IF it wasn't for our grandkids we wouldn't go there

The cheapest we have spent with them cost us £7 a night but on some sites they are asking for in excess of £100 a night

WE prefer to use Camping cheques their sites are only £13.50 a night total, but unfortunately for you they are for touring caravans Motorhomes and tents only.
thanks for your post, i was looking at haven!
A friend of mine stayed at a cottage near haven and paid day passes only 5.00 per day per guest - (no charge for under threes), maybe thats a better way to entain children but not actually stay there! I know not all haven sites do day passes although some do.
Haven Golden Sands DO NOT do day passes & that comes direct from the parks GM!!
We are caravan owners on this site & it's a great site along with the whole area being very popular.
yep - i did say not all haven sites do day passes. i know reighton sands haven site does day passes
Lloydies wrote:
Haven Golden Sands DO NOT do day passes & that comes direct from the parks GM!!
We are caravan owners on this site & it's a great site along with the whole area being very popular.

For those of us who visit using the Touring Site I do hope that HAVEN make access to the main site a little shorter a walk of 1km is a bit far the main site is well placed as if you like statics which I personally prefer to leave alone you will have a decent time

for the touring site the big plus is the fishing lake
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.