Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
I suffer in only a mild form here in the UK, but I have never had problems in Mallorca or Lanzarote.
I agree with pollensa, never had a problem in majorca but always take my inhaler just in case :cheers
My son suffers very badly here at home but has never had a problem whilst in Majorca, always take his medication with us 'just in case' but have never (touch wood) needed it.
I don't normally suffer with hayfever either in the UK or in Mallorca, but I went in June and started with a cough and cold just before I came back. Ended up being off work a few days as it just got worse and worse. Eventually tried hayfever tables and it started to improve. I've no idea what triggered it but it started over there, could just be a coincidence though.
sometimes the aircon on plane makes you feel bad.if its the old jet ones above your head you can ajust.they are worst for giving you a cold.mainly its the dry air that gives you a cough.or with having your shirt off allday.and just catching a small cold.not keeping warm at night as well.hence take a thin jumper with you for those little chilly nights.
I have asthma and periodic hayfever in the uk and use sprays everyday. In Mallorca, my chest frees up within a day and I never have to use the inhalers. Would love to live there for the clean air!!
people with psoriasis find it better as well.sea water and fresh clean air plus good sun helps them.i used to get a gel years ago that really did work well.but a couple of years they changed it.its not the same.mind you it cost a bomb.1.89 euro.a tube.
I suffer quite badly with hayfever in the uk, having to take tables from late February to September but when I am abroad, I dont suffer at all.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.