Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Think it was new this year. Must admit it looks fab on the brochure but according to the map I think it's quite a way from the centre of the resort. We stayed at another Riu hotel at the other end and it seemed more central. Apart from the location, I'm sure the hotel will be fantastic. We've stayed in 2 Riu hotels now and have nothing but praise for them.
:shock: Yes I agree it does look fantastic! Apparently it opened in 2004. We don't mind it being away from all the 'action'. We can have 'quiet' days when we want them. Plus a nice 30 - 40 minute walk into the centre of it all is fine by us.

Yes we have heard that the 'RIU' chain of hotels are good. We have never stayed in a 5* before and we are really looking forward to it. :P (to be honest we could'nt afford a 5* anywhere else!!!)

Has anyone else stayed in either the Helena Sands or Helena Park?

Cheers 8)
Myself and my girlfriend just got back from the Helena Sands hotel on Tuesday.
This is without a shadow of a doubt the best hotel in Sunny Beach.It really is as simple as that.
Excelent service,food,facilities and cleanliness.
The hotel is quite a bit away from the centre,but believe me that is a good thing :wink: Once you have had a look around the centre,you will soon realise that you are indeed staying in the right place.It is only about half an hours walk away.Or you can get the small train to the centre outside the Victotia Palace, for 2 lev each way.
Any other questions just ask.

Jase.
:P Hi Jase, glad you liked the Helena Sands... just a few questions as this will be our Honeymoon:

1. What are the rooms like - are they spacious?

2. Did you use the Spa / beauty treatments - how much were they, and would you recommend them?

3. Did you try the A La Carte fish restaurant?

Thanks,
Gary & Sarah
The Helena Sands has to be one of, if not the best package holiday hotels there are. The food is excellent and with a large choice of dishes.
The staff are some of the best we have had the pleasure of being served by. The whole place is spotlessly clean and a credit to them.
It is a pity the rest of Sunny Beach is not the same, if it was we would go back but after our experiences a return to Bulgaria is a definite NO
Hi to all,
We are two adults and one child wanting to book a holiday at the Helena Sands for 2006 but seem to be unable to find a website to book with as it seems not many sites feature this Hotel . Anyone who has successfully booked , please tell me the site that you booked through .
Greatly appreciated , Jackie [Stoke on Trent ] :?: :?
PM sent Jackie.

Jase.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.