Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Helios Hotel
14 Posts
hi, we stayed at the helios in february and there were no tea/coffee making facilities.Breakfast was served until 10,dinner was 1 till 2.30 and evening meal was 7.30 -9.30.Any more questions just ask :lol:
Reviews for Hotel Helios can be found on the following page:

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/costa-blanca/benidorm/helios-hotel/

But for some strange reason I don't see one there from chick :hmmm :hmmm (please note subtle hint :lol: :lol: )

David :wave
thanks for the info mums not been for about 10 yrs we will have to take our travel kettle she likes her cuppas
:oops: better get one done hadn't I
We're thinking of going to the Hotel Helios the first 2 weeks in April next year. The hotel description states that the outdoor pool is covered "during the winter months". Does anyone know if this includes April?
The Hotel Helios is indeed covered for the Winter Season and if the past three years that I have been travelling to Benidorm are anything to go by then, I can confirm that the swimming pool at the Helios Hotel will indeed be covered during April. We tend to go in may for our first vist and the pool is covered during the early weeks in May, so I would assume that it must be covered in April.
Anyone been here recently.
I've heard some really bad reports on the food here.I'm booked here for a week in May and I'm sorry I booked it now....should have paid the extra and gone to my usual hotel
Anyone know if the food is still pants here
Hi Tangobunny .. I have merged your enquiry with this existing thread about the Helios. Our most recent review is from last month and like many of the previous reviews, I'm afraid that comments about the food don't make pleasant reading. You will find a link in my post above.

David :wave
Just to let anyone else going to the Helios know
The cover is taken off the outside pool on May 1st.
Hotel e-mailed me to let me know
hi guys off to benidorm on 2nd aug. anyone stayed in the hotel helios any reports please have never stayed there before usually stay in apartments but this time theres only me and my disabled 17 year old son goin so we thought we'd have a change and be waited on for 2 weeks :sun2 thanks vik
Hi can anyone tell me what part of the helios gets the sum most of the day pool end or back end looking onto the market ....regards mazza
would say it's the pool end Mazza :sun2
Cheers haggis ..I prefer down at ambassador but hotel was booked till the 21st of sept so helios was a great price for 2 adults full board regards mazza
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.