Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
THANKS
23 Posts
I definitely agree about Colon II. I stayed there just after Christmas and over the New Year and found it to be in a very convenient spot, close to Los Christianos and Las Americas and in a nice flat area. I booked a one bedroom apartment and had one on the corner of the building overlooking the promenade and was able to sit on the balcony and watch the New Year fireworks in the distance. Actually, it worked out about £30 cheaper to have a one bedroom apartment than to have a studio. If you do decide to book that hotel you need to know that some of the rooms overlook the pool, something that people actually want but in this instance, if you overlook the pool you are not likely to get any sun as there is a shady side and a sunny side.
I dunno about the oro negro or columbus but i have seen the colon 11 have read the reviews on sites like these and the colon 11 looks fabulous great location , right next door to mama rosas delightful restuarant .
Im just back from Tenerife and the Colon 2 frontage has had a big facelift and the front cafe bar is spotless.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.