Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
The pavements on the front are fine. From Toreviscas to Los Christianos we walk with a push chair and it is all pedestrianised and flat, you should be fine. Not sure where the apartments are you mention but if you want to be on the front, pick Parque Santiago III, they are cool and highly suitable.
oro negro are fine....... pretty basic, but clean and well equiped.
decent pool/bar, and other facilities.
one thing i will mention, if you are heading the other way (toward las americas, rather than los cris as mentioned in above post) you will be going down hill, and needless to say uphill on way back!
but im sure you will find oro negro to your liking!
enjoy your holiday !
Hi we stayed at the Oro Negro hotel last New Year,had a great time.The hotel has a ramp by the swimmimng pool and also the lift goes down to the dining room.There is also a ramp outside the hotel as well as steps.The footpaths are o.k.A friend of ours stayed there 2wks ago and also had no complaints.
Hope this helps.
Angie
I would book lower down - The Negro is a great hotel and the food is excellent - but it is on top of a steep hill from the main area road - the pavement on the top is very high..trust me I run everyday when on holiday...But if you have aready booked no not worry you will love it..
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.