Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Hi Karen

welcome to the forum, and congratulations ! :glynis

sorry but can't help this time - my expertise is Gozo, but I'm sure you will get great help from the others. As you are so close to Gozo in Mellieha, if you are or any of your guests are thinking of popping over, just ask away for advice

ps The selmun palace looks stunning from the outside, but never been inside !

pps if reception is at Selmun, why not ask about the hotels and venues in Mellieha as well ???
Thanks Mark! I hope you are right about the advice from others!! And thank you very much for your offer of advice about Gozo. We are actually staying in St Julians at the Westin Dragonara, but we are in Malta for 2weeks so will definitely be popping over at some point - I will give you a shout nearer the time and get some tips from you!! :)
If you have already decided to come to Gozo, then you have already got the most important decision right !
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.