Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
There is not anywhere in the resort itself im afraid! You could try enquiring at the complex's reception if it has one or who ever you pick the keys up from. You can always purchase or borrow a travel cot off a friend. They usually count towards luggage allowance (check with airline) In all honesty this probably the only way!

Have a fantastic holiday, the resort is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen and had the pleasure to work in. I went to menorce in June and went to Santo Tomas and nothing has changed since 2000! The beach is ideal for little children ans the resort is quiet. I would recommend hiring a car especially as your in a villa. The cost of food and drink is so much cheaper out of resort and the choice more varied.

Enjoy :lol:
Hi,
Stayed in Santo Tomas, a few years back. It is a very quiet resort with not a lot of buissinesses. It has wonderful beaches which are kept clean by the workers. At our wonderful hotel the Lord Nelson, you were able to hire cots for your room so it might be possible to hire from then. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.