Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
We stayed at the Mexicana Sharm,booked through Jewel in the Crown who were cheaper than Sunset.
We would recommend this hotel - beautiful pool and grounds and the rooms were excellent. Only gripe was that we had to get a taxi into Naama Bay at night but was only about £2 so not a problem.
Hi, Ive stayed at the mexicana too and it was fantastic! there is a free shuttle bus in to naama bay run by the hotel in the evenings if you can live with the restriction it obviously gives you on times. Ive never been to the tropicana rosetta, but if you decide to go for another one make it mexicana sharm. They also have a lovely beach called diamond beach which has a shuttle bus going to and from it during the day
yes work in travel and i have phone up thomas cook and they said that they have a set part of the hotel for their guest and that was it i wondered if anymore info thats all
booked it now so hope it be alright!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.