Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
I know sonesta club caters for children in a big way with aqua slides, lots of different kiddies clubs and has chips, ice creams and there is always noodles/rice etc. The area is central and shares a beach with sonesta beach resort, sofitel and Oonas dive hotel.

I am not sure where your hotels are, or which part of Egypt, sorry.
:think Mmmm, all I know is that the Park Inn (Used to be the Radisson Golden Resort) is on the other side of the road opposite the Radisson Blu Resort at Nabq Bay and it has several pools and water slides.

Don't know anything really about the Badawia All Seasons Resort other than it is located in behind Naama Bay more over towards the Old Town, close to the Noos Go Karting Centre and opposite the brand new Il Mercato Shopping Centre, I don't think there is much in the way of pools at Badawia All Seasons Resort, just the one large pool and a kiddies pool.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.