Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
no idea about all inclusive

but if you have a look through all the topics on the forum i'm sure you will find a few reccomendations
Came back on Monday from Riu Helios Palace, Sunny Beach. Fantastic hotel. Please read my review in the Hotel Review section. Sorry, not sure whether they cater for 2 adults and 3 children in the same room but most of the rooms seemed to be inter-connecting. We had a connecting door with the room next door eventhough we hadn't requested one. Obviously it was locked for the duration as it hadn't been requested but it would probably be a good option for yourselves. You could leave this door wide open where you could keep an eye on the kids whilst having a little privacy yourselves. Have a good holiday.
who did you book through that sounds good
First choice have the royal park in elenite, with rooms that sleep up to 5 people and it's also an all inclusive. Here are some recent reviews of the hotel.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/bulgaria/elenite/royal-park-hotel/

Hope this helps

Trish :)
Hi Klurgen,

We booked with eclipse direct (sister company of First Choice, but much cheaper) on line for the Riu Helios Palace. We had all the services we would have, had we booked with First Choice but at a fraction of the price. Flew on the same aeroplane, had the same rep etc. Try http://www.eclipsedirect.co.uk but be quick. After we booked last year, the property was taken off the brochure and website as it was fully booked. Good Luck. Not sure whether there was scope to enquire about the interconnecting rooms on their web site- you might have to jot down the contact number and phone them.
sounds great pricing it now thanx all very much bulgaria here i come well next year
hi klurgen

check out Portland Direct it's even cheaper.We've booked for next year at the Helios and got a free child place as well.Well worth a look :)

Regards

Sharpy
the Ralista Hotel in Albena has fab facilities for families including a huge pool complex and some large villa type accomodation.
We went in May with Balkan Holidays but First Choice go there too-it seemed talking to other guests that Balkan had the better accomodation!
read my hotel and resort review on this site hopefully the food has now improved! :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.