Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
No, No & No I'm afraid

Planet Olivewood (bar) - Closed after 3 seasons, the original owners returning to the UK, taken over by Rob & Lisa in the final season who now run a bar in neighbouring Roda, the Planet Olivewood premises are now a Greek cafe.

Anita's (restaurant) - Closed a few years ago, premises not in use last season.

Valentinos (restaurant) - Valentines I think you mean, neither of the 2 restaurants exist, the one on the beach road closed a couple of seasons ago and never re-opened. The one opposite Planet Olivewood was taken over by Andreas (ex Sonic bar) & Georg (ex Captain Aris bar) Now known as Central Cafe Bar

Although some of your favourites have gone new places have opened such as Vertigo Bar Apagio Taverna, (both at the top of the road that Matoula is on at the main road end). Other old favourites such as Orpheus grill / bar, La Fattoria (italian restauarnt), The Pumphouse Taverna, Yammas Cocktail Bar, The Lemon Garden, Adonis Bar, Faros, Harrys Bar, Libertys Taverna and more are very much still around.

So in the intervening years much has changed, but Acharavi is still a great holiday destination and I am sure that you won't regret returning.

You may find this website useful as it covers a lot of locations in Corfu.

All the best

Peter
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.