Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
cant decide wether to book the adventure of the seas going from malaga in august, or thomson destiny going from palma. Both are around the same price although with thomson you get the all inclusive drinks package. The reviews ive read about the destiny is that it is dated and worn, have two kids aged 16 and 8 so need them to be entertained. Saying that I dont want to be landed with a big drinks bill at the end. This will be our first cruise so want to get it right. Thanks Diane.
Hi we have sailed with RCI and during the day we just went around in shorts, t-shirts etc. Spent alot of time in swimwear on the ship as well as they have plenty of pools on board! Once you board with RCI they offered us the option of upgrading to a full drinks package if we so wanted. :D

We chose not to and just paid for our bottles of wine with the evening meals as and when we wanted on. As I used to drink red wine and hubby white wine once its opened then the waiters woould put your table number and name on the bottle so you could have it the next night, thus saving yourself a few quid that way ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.