Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
My parents go for a month every February and return to UK in the first week of March. They've been going for the best part of 10yrs.

We've flown over to meet up with them from Cyprus for a week usually in the later part of Feb. Last year we got an absolutely gorgeous week but the year before was the worst weather we'd experienced there with some very overcast days. Before that, we've had a mixture with overcast, sunshine, wind and the odd damp spot but not enough to keep us indoors all the time.

My parents always seem to manage to get some time on a sunbed almost every day.
hi again, and thanks,
are there any bars and restaurants open in february, cheers dag.
Pretty much all of the bars are open on Tourist Street.

We tend to eat around the bars near to the Salina Wharf as that's where my parents stay but have ventured out as far as Pizza Hut this last time.

Some restaurants are closed but these are the ones not on the main drag. Much to our disappointment, the Mongolian Barbecue is now closed down completely and all the furnishings had been removed when we walked past.

There seems to be "entertainment" in quite a number of bars although it does seem to be the same acts doing the rounds on a weekly basis and in the hotel bars too.

We've never been in the summer so I can only speak for February and we've been going for 5yrs now.
hi, looks like we are going in november now, was hoping for february but an unforeseen problem means we have to go before xmas, are bars and restaurants open in november, cheers dag :cheers
Everything is usually open in November. We went last year late Nov and even managed a day sunbathing on the beach!
What are you like charliegirl, topless bathing in November :que
Of course Dave, you know me I never wear my...............................................................................................................................................................AT !!! :smokin :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.