Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi,
There is lots to do!
Are you going with a ttoo or have you booked everything yourself.
How old are you all and how long are you going for, where are you staying?
if you give a little bit more info you will proberly get more tips!
IM 31 many thanks staying in the ses puntes on cala dor there is two of us we booked all ourselves
x
We loved Cala Dor very much - one very small tip I would give is that the restaurants around the marina - while being very picturesque, tend to be quite a bit more expensive than the "square" with the shops/restaurants etc........

There was a lovely friendly bistro which we went to called "Mistral"...........nice food (Spanish and European).........reasonable prices and friendly staff.

The caves - hmm I suppose they are worth seeing if you havent already - but I found it all a bit "pushing and shoving" and queuing - but then you cant have an opinion if you dont go!

The water park gets very busy and again long queues for the bigger slides but if you have children its worth a visit.

The trip to the Pirates night is very expensive but we were glad we did it as the children still talk about it - the pirates had my son on their shoulders and they make such a fuss of them!

If you do go to the caves there is a nice Aquarium just beside the entrance which is really reasonable and well worth a look!

I cant recommend the Safari Park - parts of it are fine but for me some of the cages were tiny and the animals looked a bit "sad" :cry
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.