Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
All i can say is that Kavos is a mainly 18-30's resort.
hi,there,s 6 of us going 19th sept to sidari,no alot of youngsters that have been to kavos ,but no slightly older ones like us,lol.i researched alot before booking,defo sidari for us.try travelsupermarket and they compare all (wel mostly all)tour operators.
we booked with olympic via travelsupermarket,and got a good deal.the prices this year are silly,so much more expensive than last year.have a look christakis apartms.most ly greece you will find is selfcatering.
best of luck
karen
Hi :wave:
The mimosa is well situated in sidari, right opposite the beach and at the end of the main street with all your bars, shops etc. A good place to be if you have never been before!
I cannot really say that I know of any bad places in sidari, we always go back to the same place which is a little further out of the town, that's how we like it.
My partner and I are a bit older and also like a bit of nightlife without the discos, thats sidari!
As for getting a cheap deal, although we have gone through a high street tour operator for our holiday, we did have a DIY holiday to malta in april just gone which I booked through Travel Republic, the holiday was amazing for what we ended up paying. We are definately thinking of doing it again for Corfu next year.

Hope this helps? :sun2
I'll second sidari - We went this year with our 15 yr old - and loved it! Only wish I'd have waited to book next years holiday - I'd be back next year!

Belly
Sidari, just got back from there on friday, 5th sept, went last year, try mimosa as said before or Lagoon apartments, just round the corner, as they say right by the strip and the lagoon, has quiz's, kareoke, bingo, millionaire every night with paul the entertainment guy, fantastic place and then just walk up the strip to the livelier places if you wish but entertainment at the lagoon in sidari is fantastic, we booked with first choice
sadari is best for over 30s iv done both, we me and my partner just back from sadari 2wks ago and going back end of aug stay at christakis basic but brill clean great onsite pub cheap food and snacks. the bars 5mins walk beach same. bars at night cheap food cheap plenty going on and no kids fighting like kavos 10 out of 10 for me anyway oh only thing coach transfer a pig 2 and a half hours is 40mins in taxi book taxi if not on budget as is 55euro each way
haha The orginal post was 2 years ago so I'm sure shes been now lol :rofl
i/we prefer sadari cavos too many 18yrs pissed up not sadari infact im going back sept with my partner and im taking my mam and dad is real cheap very clean loads of karaoke and even singers ie rod stuart, freddie mercry tributs brilliant hotel momossa right of top of the lot looks ok nothing posh tho, if not on a budget see the three brothers is posh tho expensive [thompson 4xxxx] tho me id just do 3x as none bad 1 word of advice dont bother with transfers get a taxi taxi is 40mis bus is 3hrs also everything in shops cheap NOT SPIRITS THO DEARER THAN HOME hope iv been of use jim
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.