Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
I've been watching it, last nights episode the lads kicking off in the surgery was cringe-worthy.

However the bars selling those really cheap lethal cocktails is just asking for trouble. Coupled with the laughing gas it's a recipe for disaster.
I watched last nights episode too ... I bet their parents must be very proud of them!!!
I'd be worried for them too Pat I don't think I'd rest tbh :(
Yep, I'd be worried too Glynis if my 18 year old son were to go somewhere like Kavos, but thankfully he has his head screwed on the right way and such resorts don't interest him.

Obviously the Greek authorities don't give 2 hoots what is being sold in these bars and are turning a blind eye ...suppose all they see if the ££££ coming in!!
Every 18-30 tourist resort is the same. You can go and avoid the crazy side of it and have a good time or be a drunken disgrace! Next year it will be another resort on another documentary. Does anyone remember when it was faliraki haha
I am glad that I am not young any more and have to keep up with per? pressure on drinking to that extent.It makes me feel ill just to see them . Where has respect for so many thinks gone including the opposite sex? At least something gets them off the phone for a few minutes. I think I am starting to sound alot like my Father
Well I've had to finally admit I'm old - some of the lads look like babies :rofl
and have you watched sun sea suspicious parents thats just as bad
i watch it each week and think what the hell.

Emma
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.