Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
In the past I have paid at drop off without any problems and driver will give you details to check on return pickup time.

Diane :wave:
I have also paid transfers up front when booking in UK, never had a problem.
we paid our transfer when we got there and driver came back for us no problems x
We booked transfers through a hotel. When we arrived we paid the driver but found out after we should have paid the hotel. It all got sorted out by the hotel though
Has anyone booked a holiday with Hays?Who does their transfers. :que
Jay trip, I doubt that anyone can answer that question.
Whatever kind of vehicle, coach, minibus or taxi, it will be one that is chartered in the resort. It may have a "HAYES" sign in the windscreen but also may not.
Might be able to help more if you say what your concern is.
I have booked a holiday with Hays.
Flight with Thomson fly,Apartments with Med Hotels and transfers with??
I have booked many holidays with them but this is the first non package.
I have been told the transfer is with Hays but on my many visits to Dalaman I have never seen any Hays transfer buses.
Last time we went with them we were transfered with Hoteltransfers.com.
Jay Trip,

I've been to Turkey with Hayes once. It was a privately chartered minibus for Hayes customers with a clipboard in the front.

Darren
Thanks Darren.I was slightly worried as someone told me to book transfers myself as they are not reliable.
I have had many holidays with them since they started trading in the 80s in our town and all have been without problems.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.