Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
St.Vlas is a quiet area not far from Sunny Beach ( 10 mis on the bus ). Just recently seen developement so in comparison to Sunny Beach fairly quiet.
I think you'll find someone is filling your head with nonsense concerning Bulgaria. Ive seen more mafia men in the UK than you will ever see in SB and as for people waiting to mug you etc.,. I have been going for some 5 years now and have never seen trouble although I have heard of occasional things. SB is no different to home, take care if you are out alone and don't flash loads of gold around.
Book a package I would say is the best option ( Look at Balkan Holidays )

8) Toonman
Thanks Toonman :wink:

I think you'll find someone is filling your head with nonsense concerning Bulgaria.

Glad to hear it.
what is the name of the complex Loulou?
Dolphin is all i can remember, it could be park/bay/resort???
Hi, Could this be, Hotel Delphin also known as Delpin, Dolphin and Dolpin, it is at the Nessebar end of Sunny Beach. Tonyt.
Hi

Are these the apartments HERE
Yes i think they are the ones basil, i dont think they are yet completed but will be soon.

I am swaying more towards booking a package deal with it being my first time, i could aways visit St Vlas and see what i think then use the apartment another time if i like it.
Hi Lou Lou,
Think this is the desicion I would take as well, we only returned from Sunny beach last week, and I'm "browsing the net" hubby is keen on June 2008, so far, travel republic.co.uk are ticking all the right boxes with prices, flights etc

Fiona :wave
Thanks Fiona i`ll go have a look :wink:
I would say stay at the apartment. Vlas is a lovely area so you will have plenty to do and I would imagine it to be nicer than a package deal (in my experience - I have done both).

Flights aren't cheap, but the accommodation I'm assumming is free (or reasonably cheap) so overall it will cost about the same as a package. With packages you tend to get a lot of all inclusive deals. You think you're on to a winner, but when you see how cheap and nice the restaurants are, you don't need all inclusive.

Becky
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.