Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi

I have done the same as you, the booking form on the internet is showing without the charge as was agreed on Saturday. We got the invoice yesterday. Tried to email them but get nothing back. Look on http://www.turkishliving.com there is a post there all about the surcharge. I think we will have to pay it you know!!!!
Seems strange to post this here, Aegean have the answers not anyone else.
If they're not answering emails ring them? I got my letter 3 days ago, phoned them and paid it over the phone. You will definitely have to pay it and I imagine in a short period of time or they'll sell your seats.
I think it depends on when you booked your flight if it was booked before 31st Jan 08 then you don't have to pay but they have made mistakes and sent letters to these people to. the is a thread with lots of information about this on the icmeler on-line forum.

http://www.icmeleronline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4902

You should be able to find an answer there, lots of people have already phoned about it.

Ola
There is a copy of an email received from Aegean on Icmeleronline forums and it stated the reason why there are fuel surcharges and there was an error on the website but they would not charge for those bookings between 7th Jan and 31st jan, however it also says that those who have had the fuel charge already discounted will not be recharged.

Dave
For those of us that had our surcharges removed over the weekend Aegean have said they will NOT be reinstating our charges . see the email to other customers. the lady I spoke to on the phone Saturday told me invoices had already gone out for surcharges and to IGNORE IT and wait for a new one .That is what I will be doing , the charge has been removed when I view my booking on line :tup
rather than have 2 threads running on the same subject I'll lock this one and guide everyone to here :)
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.