General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Bennidorm?
It's got whatever type of entertainment you want! Quiet or mad. Weather should be good too!
Benidorm would be a good choice, also the Algarve or the Canaries (longer flight) would be good for that time of the year. Torremolinos wouldn't be a bad choice either, you have lots to choose from.

Robby :wink:
Went to Gumbet "Turkey" May this year, fab weather, loads of bars, clubs, karaoke e.t.c. Plenty to do day and night, quiet drinks in bars, or lively nights in music bars/clubs e.t.c. We were home after quiet nights by midnight, or we were out until 5am other times. Whatever your after, you'll find it there.x
Another vote for Benidorm.
We went this year begining of June for a mates 50th birthday (all in all about 45 blokes). Everything there that you'll want.
There were several hen partys there.
Cheap accomodation on travel republic.
The Algarve - Albufeira.

Just returned from a hen weekend there a week ago and it was fantastic exactly what was required for a Hen party. It's ovbiously very popular for hens and stags as there were loads of other groups there.

Great nightlife, decent places to eat and the drinks were very reasonable :tup

I wouldn't hesitate to go back nor recommend it for a celebration of any kind.......we had a brilliant time.
Hi mrsnunny2b, don't want to put a dampner on things but don't forget to consider how delays would affect your weekend (especially if it will clash with half term week as it will be really busy anyway). Last year we had a 7 hour delay for our holiday to Mallorca (in early May) and there were a group of women all going on a hen weekend. They worked out that they had lost a third of their weekend because of the delay.
Louise
PS: My sister ended up going to Center Parcs for hers and we had a fantastic time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.