Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hilton Fayrouz
17 Posts
Hello,
We stayed at the Hilton Fayrouz in March and we are going back again next week. Our last stay was one of the most relaxing hols we have ever had. The Fayrouz is an excellent hotel, rooms are set in beautiful quiet flowery gardens with several nice pools. The beach is probably the best and biggest in Naama bay, it never got too crowded or busy. Very nice buffet breakfast at the hotel - plenty of choice.
The nightlife,shoppping and restaurant area is only about a five minute walk from the hotel.
I think you have deffinately made a good choice with the Fayrouz.

Enjoy your trip.
Hi
off to Fayrouz in Namaa Bay on 13th, anyone got an update / review who has been recently.
Thanks
Hi Just got back last night,we actually stayed at the sister hotel ,sharm dreams across the road,but we walked through the Fayrouz every day to get to the beach. Its a beautiful Hotel with the best beach,and excellent location.You'll love it! Have a marvalous time. Lynne
We're thinking of booking a reward stay for 6 nights there next easter to use our hilton honors points. we're staying at the hilton sharm dreams for 5 nights in december. Looking forward to it loads.

Lsize there is a thread on the sharm dreams somewhere down a page or two it would be great to hear more about your stay as we'll be there this time next month.

Carly
Hi carly, I have done a review on this hotel, check it out . Lynne
Hi will be travelling to Hilton Fayrouz on the 29th January for 1 week I have a few questions if somebody could help me it would be very much appreciated.

Firstly what is the weather supposed to be like at the beginning of february I will be travelling with my wife my mother in law and my 3 month old?

Secondly I am travelling with an elderly disabled person so what are the facilities like at this hotel for disabled people.

Any body have any suggestions to make our stay in sharm as comfortable as possible from the flight to arriving in staying at this hotel

Thanks

Joe :?
I can recommend the cocktails at the cocktail and cigar area facing the beach road!!!!!

It's a flat back road into Naama bay - a leisurely stroll, and you can stop anywhere on the way in.

All Hiltons are Fab, my fiance used to work at the Hilton Waterfalls (i knew him before then... LOL!) and he showed me the amount of manuals the staff have to learn for service etc.

If you come out the back of your hotel , onto the promenade road and turn left, the Novotel have entertainment on (about 200m), as does the Ghazala (Live easy listening). The Ghazala is to the right. It's really not far for a change of scenery. You will need a light jacket or swaeter, or more if you feel the cold. If it should be warmer, you can son take them off. I will be in Sharm same time as you!
In terms of rooms at the Hilton Fayrouz do they have sea view rooms if not where are the decent rooms at this resort. Can anyone shed any light on this subject?
the hotel is not high... some rooms are bungalow style... if you are close to the promenade road, you will see the sea!
Hi Perfume they have said that they have given me rooms close to the beach what does that actually mean? Are these decent rooms or would you say all the rooms are the same no matter where you are on the resort
close to the beach means literally that... the pools etc are at teh back of the hotel, and there is a cocktail bar/cigar area.... its grassy and well maintained. The rooms in this area are nice and quiet at night... the cocktail bar overlooks the promenade road which goes along all Naama Bay. It is pedestrianised... and the beach is wide open and beautiful, esp when lit up at night and you can see over the bay.

As teh hotel is not over 3 storeys, you do not get the views you would have in a tall tower block hotel. Does that make sense?
Thanks for your reply perfume so I take it our rooms are close to the beach but not necessarily with views of anything at all then? So in your opinion where are the ideal rooms situated at the hotel it just would be nice to look out of your hotel room to some nice scenery apart from the gardens?
i think you are in the best area.... the front of the hotel is on a long straight road, and apart from the Hilton Dreams accross the road, and other hotels, little shops, you can see the dessert and mountains. Its beautiful when the sun comes down. Round the back......the gardens are beautiful, lots of shady palms and comfy seats.
Hi perfume sorry to bother you with me going on about the rooms. From the reports regarding Hilton Fayrouz it seems like alot of the people prefer to stay near the main pool! Apart from the pool is there any other reason for this just want to get everything sorted before I go
We are staying at the Hilton Fayrouz Hotel in Namma Bay in July,has anyone stayed there at half board,if so what are the meals like.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.