Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
We have some reviews from last year Click Here to read them. Also the Club's website can be accessed from the link.

If anyone has stayed here would you please add your review by clicking the link above.

Many Thanks :wave:
Hi Alison

I stayed at the Hisar last June. Its split into 2 Sc and hotel. We stayed in the hotel part rooms basic, clean and roomy enough.
The Hisar is in the centre of Hisaronu but was'nt to noisy. Never made it for breakfast but we did have a meal there and a couple of snacks which were very nice.

There is a Turkish bath on the premises along with a couple of bars

Lynn
Lyn would you please add your review as it will greatly assist your fellow holidaymakers. Just click the link above.

Many thanks :tup
Hi Glynis

I've done that already :D
Aww thanks - the other admins must have approved it. :kiss
Hi, we ar e a family of 5 that will be staying in the Hisar Holiday Club in Hisaronu next August and have booked one of the apartments but have found there are very few photos or info on the apartments and i have searched widely on the web.
If anyone could provide a deeper insight we would be very grateful....we know Hisaronu as a resort very well indeed having stayed there many many times so it's just the hotel itself really....
Thanks,,,,Sophie xx
Hi sophie

Have you checked the hotel reviews on this site for Hisar. It has a link to their website which has some photos on it.

I stayed there last year place was basic but clean. We were in the hotel side not SC.

Lynn
Thanks peeps for your posts....yeah i know those sites thanks, i was just looking for other pics as they r the same on every site....no worries..........thanks xx
Hi, I have booked this hotel for 1 week in July and although I have been to Hisaronu before I cannot think exactly the whereabouts of this hotel, It states that it is on the main road through the village. If anyone can give me some assistance as to location I would be grateful, also any info if the hotel has a bus running to the lagoon each day would be great. Thanks in advance. Karen
Hi Perrydog,
If you walk in to Hisaronu starting at the barriers where the Chinese restraunt is on the corner.Walk approx 300 yards and it is on the left.
You will have seen it as the Eski Bar where you walk up the steps.This is all part of Hisar Holiday Club.
Had some good nights in there.Enjoy :tup :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.