Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
The hotel/villas get good reviews. The resort itself (haven't stayed but passed through and visited a few times to eat and shop) is a bit Brits abroad.

That said many people love it and go year on year on year. Loads of restaurants, bars, shops & a buzz to the place of an evening. It certainly seems to hit the spot for many people, but you will see all english breakfasts and bars with sky sports etc and some folk don't like that type of thing on holiday. It is a place that attracts familys.

You have Olu Deniz down the mountain if you fancy a change of scene, and Fethyie if you wish to visit a working Turkish Town. Hisoranu is also marginally cheaper than Olu Deniz which is great as Turkey is not as cheap as it used to be.

Good Luck whatever you decide. Doe :)
Apologies if there is the info I am looking for already on here, but I have searched with no luck!!

We are off to Turkey next week (hurray!) We are staying in a villa at Orka Club and have never been to this hotel.

Could anyone please tell me how much it is to use the gym/steam room etc and how much they charge for a Turkish bath. I have emailed the hotel directly 3 times now, but have had no reply :que I am just trying to budget and know whether to pack trainers etc. I could do with a week off from the gym, but my partner loves it :rofl

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thank you, jennyt :tup
:wave: Hi, just back from Orka, if you want a turkish bath then go into Hisaronu, much cheaper. There are two in the town and i think it was about 25tl. Have a great holiday, it is a very nice resort. :sun2
Hi everyone
Just booked into the orka hotel in June on a half board basis
I am a little confused on exactly where we will be stopping on the complex
I am guessing it will be in one of the rooms shown in this picture?

please replace the ** with tt

h**p://media.thomson.co.uk/asset/lpp/v00/681/948.jpg

however, this picture shows the slide and some different types of rooms

h**p://media.thomson.co.uk/asset/lpp/v00/726/016.jpg

can someone please explain the layout and what is on the complex of the hotel? (as i know there is a separate villa apartment area)

Nic

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
yes this is a great resort in ovacik just outside hisaronu it is a family resort and you have just accross the road the grand ucel aqua park hotel kids love this :sun2
NicolaH,

Welcome onboard :tup
I've merged your topic with others in relation to the Club Orka. You may also find members hotel reviews for the Club Orka Hotel and Villas useful.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.