Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Geordieno9,

You may find members Resort Reports for Hisaronu useful.

Darren
Re your airport transfer sorry I don't know any in this area, but have you looked under the thread on this forum?
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=123598
If you have been in touch with the hotel by email you could ask them if they can arrange it for you and get a quote to compare with any others you
may get.
There are loads of companies in Turkey who do airport transfers so with a bit of research on the internet you should be able to get some quotes.
Hey,

Hisaranou is a fab place to be and scenery being up in the mountains is good. For transfers try resorthoppa or A2BTransfers, shuttle bus is about £20pp return and a pre booked taxi is about £110 total return.

Don't forget to venture out and about and have a couple of chill out evenings in Olu Deniz, most gorgeous resort.
We went to Oludeniz last September and arranged transfers through Tinyakropol. They'd been recommended to us and having used them myself I'd now recommend them to others. They've got an office in the centre of Hisaronu aswell. Think we paid £40 each way for 4 of us in a private minibus. Check out the website here http://www.tinyakropol.com/

We've previously been to Icmeler like yourself and loved Oludeniz but to be honest we wasn't that impressed with Hisaronu. A little too 'in your face' for my liking but everybodys different! Think the market day was Tuesday. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. Plenty of options of boat trips departing from either Oludeniz or Fethiye.

Hope this has been of some help!
I'm away from home today please pm me and I will give you all the info you need including transfers I know billy at the English bar / Han apartments hotel
Plenty of places will arrange transfers for you, I can recommend Tinyakropol as has already been mentioned. He'll sort you out with a cheap hire car too if you're brave enough to drive.
try jay travel from the village

For 1 to0 3 people...£60 return
For 3 to 7 people...£80 return
Up to 14 people.£100 return
Contact Details for Jay
Mobile Telephone
Email
jay-transport@hotmail.com
hope this helps
:sun2
Thanks very much for all your help much appreciated
We stayed a couple of years ago at Asena Village. It is an excellent hotel, quite basic but everyone is really friendly and the staff really made our holiday. There is a flexi-dine type option where you can opt for half board on say 7 out of 14 nights of your stay. We loved the hotel and will definately go back there at some time in the future.
pine hills is another good hotel with cracking staff and owners :sun2
I've stayed at the Telmessos a few times. It is cheap and cheerful, but clean and well situated.

In terms of bars and restaurants - my favourite restaurants are El Nino's and Ottoman Grill - both of which do great Turkish dishes.
hi there have a look at the hisar holiday club. it is right in the middle of the high street so easy to go out to restaurants, bars etc, it also has a beautiful restaurant that overlooks the street. The rooms and pool area are lovely.
Our first visit there and we met so many people who had been going there for years, we have been twice now and will probably go back in september. the hotel has its own turkish bath which is fab :D
We book it through travel republic, we also book our transfers through them, we use the shuttle one and it is brill and reasonably priced. You will love hisaronu. the market on a monday at the top o f the high street outside the gate apartments is great, big enough for variety but not so big to be overwhelming. you can get a dolmus down into olu deniz for the day or evening very easily too.
happy planning.
there are so many to choose from in hisaronu please do plenty of research, and don't rush there is always somewhere to stay
Thanks again think we might go with the Dedem Apts has nayone else stayed and can reccomend please
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.