Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
where have you found these apartments. My mother recommended them and i cant find them anywhere even been to hisanarou twice this year
came across them by accident on the web, just type in lycian complex in hisaronu in google and a web sit will come up. what did your mum think of them?
she said they were very nice and in the centre of everything.We did have a look at one called hisar holiday club which was right in the middle of everything it looked very nice and people who had stayed there really praised it
The Lycian apartments are directly behind Mamma Mia, English Rose and Shine restaurants. They are visible from Mamma Mia so not sure how private they would be, plus I am sure they would be subject to noise/music from the surrounding bars. They were newly built (converted) winter 2003/4 and look very nice.

If you are looking for quality apartments very near Hisaronu, have a look at the Lymra apartments which are near the Ovacik/Olu Deniz roundabout, a 2 minute walk into Hisaronu for the nightlife, but still quiet when you want to relax. These are privately owned 2-3 bed apartments which are available to rent, built winter 2004/5. My friends, a family of 4, stayed in a 3 bed apartment for a week in July this year (school hols), booked flights independantly and paid 1050GBP for the holiday including transfer!
They booked through http://www.myvillarenters.com (called Limyra apartments on this website)

(Note that I don't own one of these, they were just quality apartments at a good price!)
Just come back - end of May and stayed here. We're going to return middle of September. No noise, really friendly, there are reviews here http://www.lycianapart.co.uk - these may help .
i know these apartments they are nice and still fairly new after renovation works was carried out a couple of years ago
yes they are right in the centre at the top end of the village not the quitest place but not to bad set out quite nice if you have been there its right opersite midas touch jewllery shopwhere they close the road off at night hope this is of some help
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.