Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
We fly out the week before you Jane - 20 March. Are you staying down South again?
yep down at the holiday inn, 3 weeks, we have both our birthdays and our 20th wedding anniversary to celebrate i hope they have stocked up on the honey bee !!!!
:tup
ONLY 50 days....the giddyness is starting :hyper
Something new on this visit....we have been invited to a wedding (our frieng Ivo is getting married...met him and his family on our first visit at Easter 2000 )
He says the celebrations will last 3 days...hope i will :cheers
2 more sleeps and away we go cannot wait first timer to goa and thanks for all the tips anyone else going monday from manchester , we are staying at the dona sylvia

:cheers :cheers
MARK AND PAULINE 52 see you both on thursday only 3 more sleeps for us :cheers :cheers
Pat
10days 18th March....

Getting close now, looking on BBC weather its forecast for 37c during the week

:sun2 :tongue
Gemma have a great time we are in Australia this week then joining a cruise on the 15th to New Zealand
will be thinking of you all on St.Patricks night,even though i am welsh i have GREEN earings for that night. :)
:wave: bye annx
Ann have a wonderful time down under, safe travels xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.