Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Booked up again for Pernera 28th September for 2 weeks again!! dieting again!! :cry
Hooray just booked 11th - 25th Oct at The Domniki in Pernera again :)
well never thought it would happen in the current climate but we are off to Protaras in 8 weeks heres hoping the pound keeps rising against the euro.... and the Keo is still cold

wizard
"Keo is still cold". Fancy deserting Mythos! Their shares will go down a bit this year.
No they wont cos we are going back in September and buying lots of bottles from Orphanides at 1.12 euro a big bottle you cant go wrong!!! The only place selling it in Pernera in July was Davidos and at 2 euro a big 500ml bottle that is still good!!
9 weeks today till we go to Holiday Village Aliathon, Paphos :cheers
11 more sleeps then off to ayia napa for my sons wedding and 2 weeks in the sun just cant wait
28 days - off to friends wedding in Nissi Beach - going for 2 weeks to Atlantica Aeneas Resort and Spa!!
Hi Emma

Long time no speak, must be over a year!

We're going to be in Cyprus at the same time! We're in Protaras though ;)

Kerry x
Hi Kerry

we'll be having some days in protaras as we enjoyed it there last time we went and its only a short bus ride away isn't it?

How are you? It has been a good while since we last spoke!!
Were about are you staying in Protaras?

Emma xx
7 days to go can't wait :sun2
Atlantia Oasis
Just booked to go back to Sweet Memories Protaras, 30/9 for 2 weeks :cheers :sun2
Ooooh we are right next door to you in the Artemis for 2 weeks from 28th September!! Only 6 weeks away now!! :sun2
My sister in law's just come back from Artemis had a great time. We've been to S Mem last 2 weeks in September before but never as late as this, hope weather OK. I know it will be quieter but that doesn't bother me. Hope you have a great time. You never know may even bump into you in one of the bars.
We're staying at the Brilliant Emma, hope it is too! lol

Can't wait to be there.

Am going to PM you

xx
I have found it busier then than it was in July not sure if this because it is too hot in July where as you can lie in it pretty much all day in October!
Lying in the sun all day sounds good to me, can't wait. :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.