America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Louise-lancs,

I wish I was on the VS 747-400 with you, but sadly I'll only be by the runway on a photo-shoot, providing the weather is ok. I'll grab a couple of frames of you taking off if i'm there. Have a great time with Mickey and the gang :cheers :sun2

Darren
Hi Dazbo5 thank you for replying to my post it's Good Friday 2010 we'l be taking off
I think I was a bit miss leading but my post posted on the 6th April said who else is going on the 2nd.

But I bet you'l be there taking photos next year aswell :cheers
Louise-lancs,

I missed the next year bit in your post! You'll be glad you aren't going today; the flight is delayed over 3.5 hours. It was due out at 1025 today and hadn't left at 1pm when I set off back. It's still on the ground as I type.

Darren
Just bumping my topic up. Anyone else going Easter School hols next year from Manchester?
:sun2
Hi we are going out on 29 March 2010 but from Gatwick - can't wait - I'm counting down like you!!!
Orlando on 13th June from Gatwick !!!! I so cant wait!

Laura
8 days 11 hrs 38 Min's 30 seconds to take off for Orland :sun2 :hols.

Alan
8th November.
7 nights Orlando at Doubletree Universal Orlando
7 Nights Caribbean Cruise with Royal Caribbean
5 Nights Fairfield Inn Lake Buenavisa

I Can't wait!!!
100 Days exactly to go for us! 30th August! First time at a Disney 'Deluxe Villa' Resort and we cant wait!!

GG x
5 weeks exactly...only booked an hour ago LOL
81 days 7 hours 58 minutes until I'm sitting on the runway heading off to NY with Virgin.

Please go quickly!!!
24 days for us til we will be heading off to Gatwick for our first Florida trip :tup :sun2
Just found out in-laws are treating us to a holiday of a lifetime next May to Florida.. Hoping to be flying out from Birmingham 26 May. Should be confirmed in the next few days. Soooooo exited :D
I can now join this thread woo-hoo! Just booked on Saturday for next May - fly out from Gatwick on 22 May, staying at Quality Inn International on International Drive. Going with some friends and their kids - sooooo excited already.
Ah Jill, thats where we are going to be staying when we go in 3 weeks :)
Hi Karen - you lucky thing! Wish mine was in 3 weeks LOL.

Please would you mind letting me know what you thought and best places to eat etc. Hope you have a wonderful time.
40 weeks to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go on 2nd April from Manchester (good job need to save up) :rofl :cheers
My next Vegas trip is 15 weeks and 2 days away.
22 days to go until we fly out on Virgin from GTW to Orlando :tup :tup :tup

v.v.v.v.v.v excited!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.