General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Weather in Cyprus is a bit hit & miss in March and not really that warm.

How about Sri Lanka ? Egypt or Goa or the Gambia perhaps ?
March Weather would be perfect for you in Egypt ;) If you cant find anything for 10 days with the main T/Os you could try Libra or XL. We did ten days last easter but did it DIY . booked flights with XL then booked 10 nights with http://www.hilton.co.uk for hilton sharks bay which is A/I . really easy to do as hotels are mostly within 15 minutes drive of sharm airport.

good luck

Lyn
I've booked a holiday to Mexico for my hubby's 55th birthday in Sept. (he doesn't even know yet!!). Have you looked on Caribbean warehouse? (just google it - I don't know how to do links) They have 10 day holidays, and seem to get good reviews. Denny
deckchairlady, Portland and Thomson also do 10 night in Mexico. :)
thanks guys,quite liking the look of egypt anyone recommend a nice hotel and is the weather hot
Check the Egypt forum for loads of info including a yearly weather chart....but yes lovley & warm in March :tup some hotel reviews here http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/egypt/
Its about 30 there at the moment dcl . they get hardly any rain and year round sunshine :tup
For my 50th last year in March mrs Hi De Hi took me to Toronto for a week. Sightseeing and best of all 2 NHL games!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.