Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Holiday games
5 Posts
It's not quiet for long when we get there :rofl Our end of night games always include charades, a game we call "sticky notes" - we use post its, decide on a category such as foods, countries e.t.c everyone gets a post it stuck on their forehead with an appropriate food, country e.t.c.written on. You take it in turns to ask questions in order to discover who/what you are, but the only answers can be yes/no. If yes you get another turn, if no it's the turn of the next player. "I went to the supermarket and I bought----" is also great fun. EVeryone has to remember what's been said before, plus add their own item. It's surprising where this game can take you - race track/rugby club/birthday party/ Ann Summers :duh e.t.c - brilliant at the end of the evening when memories aren't so good after the :cheers have been consumed.
Ha ha, the supermarket game sounds great! :rofl will have to try that one as you say after a few beers could be very interesting!
In all honesty we have played these games in empty bars and people have come in off the road to see what all the laughing is about. One year in a local bar in Santorini, they used to call us in if they were quiet, and the locals would sit for ages trying to fathom out what we were up to :D
Chinese whispers is another good game especially at the end of an evening when a lot of alcohol has been consumed. I remember helent and gang playing it once with friends. 3 of the husbands are very hard of hearing, the game started in the English language and when it came to the last person it had turned into the Welsh language :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.