General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
if you want it fairly warm then my suggestion would be for you to look at north Africa [Tunisia/Egypt], or the canaries

wizard
thanks wizard, just looked into that one today - apparently its cold in january in tunisia? im not looking for tropical heat, but enough to justify paying out hard earned dosh for, thats all. plus my homies want warmth - especially after christmas!
Red sea in Egypt would be good . Nice temps too . Sharm El sheikh would be the obvious choice .
oh yeah, sounds lovely, will look into that one now - cheers!
Hi i would really recommend Tenerife.

I went to Tenerife in Jan this year for a week with my partner, son who is 6, and my brother who is 15.

We usually go to Goa, but wanted a change this year and were a bit short on cash because it wasnt actually a 'planned' holiday :rofl

We paid 110pounds per person for flight and apartment.

The weather was lovely, and i came home with a nice tan that i usually get from going to Goa, as you can imagine Goa is very warm, so Tenerfie was very warm.
I do admit we had 2 overcast days at the end of the holiday, but was still warm.

We booked flights with Ryanair, and booked apartment from lowcostbeds.com.

We stayed at the Laguna2 apartments, which were very nice. I was a bit worried after reading the reviews, but it turned out ok.
Only downside is the big hill to get back to the apartments, but taxis are cheap.

The apartments had entertainment on most nights, snake show, hypnotist etc.

During the day they had darts competitions, shooting, pool etc.

They also have a tennis court, massive swimming pool, crazy golf, football .

The kids wont be bored, and you can relax and have a nice cold drink.

We paid about 130pounds for the apartment, and it sleeps 4 people.

I think you would find it very hard to find a cheaper holiday and still enjoy it.

not far from the beach, and supermarket

p.s i meant to say apartment was 130pounds altogether, and not per person.

we got a taxi from the airport and it cost 20pounds so cheap.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.