Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Weve just got back from gran canaria stayed at the sunwing in playa del ingles first time with 15 year old ,must say we all had a great time plenty to do both day & night Enjoyed it that much looking for a hotel to go to next year :lol:
:D Hi, would have to say Gran canaria (Playa del Ingles), is one of the best holidays we have had, there is plenty of good evening entertainment. We were atually in Maspalomas (About a mile away from PDI), cost 2E in a taxi to travel in between the 2 resorts. In maspalomas they have a small fair (Holiday world I believe it's called), and good water park (Aqua Sur), we went into PDI every night, and went to the commercial centre, (Although I can't remember name of pub), it was the largest in the centre, so you won't be able to miss it, thet had different acts on every night, (some were hilarious), we also ate at the yellow rose restaurant (Just at enterance of commercial centre), the food here was absolutely gorgeous), the best restaurant I have ever been in, anywhere abroad, and reasonable price too. The yumbo centre is a good place to go too, with different bars/clubs, there's a bunji jump there too. I would definately recommend here especially with teenager's, out lad loved it here. Whatever you decide, good luck, all the best. BBB.
Hi Karina, have to agree that Playa del ingles is a great place to go.... the beach is great and the night-life around the commercial centre is excellent too... kept our 16, 14 and 12 year olds amused no end....

ATB,J.
I have a 16 yr old and a 12 yr old. We have heard good reports of Grand Canaria and are going to Playa de Ingles this year. I am sure there will be plenty to do for the kids whilst we can relax!!!
when i was 16 I went on holiday with my parents to playa des ingles. i must say it was the most horrific holiday of my life. playa des ingles is just not what a 16 year old would call fun infact it is the worst place still in have ever been. puerto rico is a bit better as long as you stay at the bottom of the hill.

how about playa de las americas in tenerife?? its really good for you and your husband and you cant beat starcos for your daughter and her friend.
I think it's great for young people, i went with a 14 year old (who acts about 20)
there's the kasbah for nights, and beaches for day...

there's loads to do....

lets face it, if teenagers and ''hanging with mates'' are they ever totally happy?!?!

Kate xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.