Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Welcome to the forums Larstar :wave
Click Here for our reviews of this accommodation. After you've read them click on the 'click here to go back to Majorca accommodation' at the top of the page and look through other accommodation as this may help.

Also Click Here for our resort reports for Majorca.

Cala D'or is a nice resort with a centre with bars and restaurants - your teenagers should be able to go off on their own but not be too far away :wink:
Looks like a great place, wish I was going !! http://www.inturotel.com/inturotel-esmeralda-park-uk.html
Having just come back from Cala Egos the small resort next to Cala d'or we found this a very nice place (no kids with us though) but plenty of all ages in the Club Marthas complex that we stayed in.
We would however have prefered Cala d'or as there seemed to be plenty more choice, with bars/restaurants etc..
Easy to get up and down the coast with local buses/coach & boat trips etc.. and it doesn't look to have the attraction of the Magaluf crowd (sorry if any offended - 2 totaly different resorts !) I know we went at the end of the season but I could imagine a great atmosphere about Cala d'or in the peak time.
Have fun...
Thanks very much for the replies - appreciated! Now just to find flights and best deal

:roll:
Hi Larstar,

How funny you starting this thread as it could be useful to me. I've booked to go there next year after reading loads of reviews etc and we are taking our two kid's who are 13 and 15. My Son who is the eldest loves making friends on holiday so we tend to book places that are aimed at families :D
just come back from palma nova ,had a fantastic break ,only went for 5 nights ,hubby and i went with friends, now taking my kids next october for a week we stayyed at the hawaii hotel and are definately staying there again , my daughter will be 15 and son 12 and this is the only place i would take them , lovely beach great bars / food places etc , been to alcudia etc , not a patch on palma , waiting for easy jet flights to come on and will be there aagin , please do not be put off by this place ,rowdy etc and it is not the case , i know we went in october , but i would know my kids will be fine here ... :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.