Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Holiday moved
5 Posts
They should definitely offer you a full refund IMO & I would like to think the extra you paid for the flights.

Contact Simpson Millar, (details in their thread on this forum,) on 0808 145 1358 .

Please let us know how you get on, & good luck.
As it is a significant change, as per their terms and conditions, you are entitled to a full refund of all monies paid, accept any amendment fees if you have already amended the booking. That does not mean the money you paid extra for the flight, just if they had charged you if you had made any alterations eg dates, names etc.

They should have advised you of this option, as well as offering alternatives. Just tell them that is what you want to do. Their terms and conditions are quite clear and you should have no problem getting your refund. Whether they will pay any compensation as well, depends on how much notice they have given you of this significant change.
ok i still want to go on the holiday, my beef is all the hassle they have caused and loss of wages,do i still get full compensation for this or just what they offer, thank you guys
I don't know how many of you are travelling or when you are going but £200 sounds fair. The max they normally pay is £40 pp and that is if you get 14 days notice or less. Have a look at the back of the brochure and it is all detailed there.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.