Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi Pat ... as the Holiday-rentals.co.uk site covers numerous resorts and countries, the name crops up regularly in several of our forums. You will be able to retrieve all previous discussion about them via the Search facility at the top of the page.

David :wave
Hi Pat

This year will be the third year we have booked via the Holiday Rentals website -we have never experienced a problem, i personally consider them to be our first choice for Villa holidays.
The only thing that i always do (and so far no one has ever minded) is once the availabilty price and any other questions have been confirmed by mail..but before i post a deposit, i always call and have a brief chat with the owners. The couple we a renting from this year in Villamartin actually took the trouble to call us saying very honestly that they 'like to get a feel' for the people they are renting to. I thought this was quite a nice thing to do as it does work both ways!

Hope this helps a little

msc :D
Hi Pat, we have booked with them a couple of times and have had no problems at all. :)
Thanks to both of you for your replies.People have been telling me i must be mad renting private,but to be honest i booked with an agent last year and was not impressed at all.I have been told that renting private was illegal in Spain but i know this is not the case,there are lots of people who rent out their apartments,i know a few myself,so i think i will just get it booked.
Pat
Hi Pat,
We have booked through holiday-rentals to Moraira for several years now, and each villa has been as advertised, great. We are going back in March for a week, again, through holiday-rentals, so book away with confidence. :D
Thanks Polisian,all booked now,can't wait for August! :D
where are u staying pat
I'm staying at Gemelos XXII,1ST floor apt with all the mod cons,its a lovely apartment and theres never a big crowd round the pool there.
Pat
Just when i thought every thing was running smooth,the company i am renting from rang me earlier to say that they don't accept my maestro card, only credit cards accepted.The only other alternative now is to pay by bank transfer,at a cost of £27.What a rip off,i begrudge paying it but don't have a choice.Ah well got to look on the bright side as i am getting the apt at a great price. :D
Pat
pat dont mean to be nosey but how much are you payin for the gemeloes and when do you go?

i have booked already for easter for levante beach apartments but also want to book something for when summer holidays begin in july.
Hi Helen,i have paid a total of £1206 for a 2 bed 2 bath apt,including transfers.Some people have said this is expensive,but it's a luxury apt with lots of facilities.I have actually been quoted twicw that much with some of the agents so i think it's a bargain.I will be travelling on the 5TH August for 14 nights.
Have you stayed at the levante beach apartmentsbefore?We stayed there a couple of years ago,they were really nice.Basic apts but spotless and very comfortable,in an ideal location,for me any how.The only downside that year was it rained non stop for 2 weeks,but we made the most of it.
pat are they by the regente? are they the blocks of aprts on top of the shops facing the regente hotel
No Helen,they are a bit further down,on the next block beside the trinisol 3 near the white horse pub.
this will be the 3rd time we have stayed there,

they are clean and to be honest with 2 girls aged 14 and 12 we dont spend much time in the room.

i have stayed in the levante lux twice before which is just down the road and i think are a bit better than the levante beach but i need 2 bedrooms and they were not available
i know the white horse pub and the area by there but i cant pic the apartments
Sorry i am thinking of the rialto hotel,these are nearby not the regente.Tey are on a slight incline on avda estocolmo,the same street as the plaza pub,the triangle and the white horse.There is also the levante club apartments on the other side of the street.
Hope this helps
Pat
Did you book DIY or with a package?
i booked through a package pat

we got 2 bedroomed apt levante beach apartments there are 3 adults going 2 children

total price £1482 for 14 nights over easter
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.