Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Nice review Tracey, I'll be putting one up after we've returned from Akyarlar, I think from what I can gather it should be somewhat cheaper for us as it's a predominantly Turkish resort (Karaincer bay especially).

I've budgeted for around 100-150 Lira per day for 2 of us and we only really eat out in the evening, may have a snack at lunchtime either by the hotel pool or on the beach. Breakfast is included in the hotel price so we generally have a big breakfast which will mostly last us through 'til the evening. I will be taking around £300 which is additional to our 100-150Lira budget so we should be ok I think.

Glad you had a nice time :)
11 sleeps 'til I'm :sun2 lol

Justin.
x
that sounds fine - i budgeted on 200YTL for the 3 of us and very rarely went near that!!

have a fab time! x
I enjoyed reading your report, even though we are going to Olu Deniz later in the year, it gave us an idea of prices etc. This board used to be full of reports and information but it all seems a bit quiet on here this year.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.