Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Good report - thanks. Yab Yums sounds interesting, can you tell us how or who you booked it with and the cost ?
Curry Pattaya is a new one to me, or have I walked passed and missed it ? What else is near it ?
Spike.
Great report, glad you got your hotel sorted. Would like to try Curry Pattaya, not sure where Lui Beach is, is the restaurant anywhere near Kingfisher Villa
Spike we just turned up at the Yab Yum resort and booked two yab yums, but they have a website that you can book through , its INVALID URL they are really different.
Roxey the curry pattaya is on the same side as the kingfisher villa but further down towards the Taj, as you walk past the entrance road to the Lui Beach its about 400 yards on the right.
Spike the yab yums worked out at nearly £70.00 a night for the two of us, which when i told Chilly she nearly fell of the back of Mikes bike , lol. But i would pay that again as it was lovely. I no its very exspensive for Goa, but where else in the world could you go and stay in a little pod cottage, have wonderful food, peaceful setting and wonderful attentive staff for £70.00 a night.
night nurse could u give us details of dentist that hubby used pls? Thanx in advance xxx :wave:
Great report thanks Nightnurse :tup
Ive started my places to eat list for our trip next month so ive taken a note of Curry Pattaya which sounds good :)
Hi nightnurse
lin b cant win my quiz now you have gone,another good night thursday full house again and a fun night,jambalaya tonight already around 48 booked,,,,,,,,,,,,,,£70 for a night at yab yums so how many do you buy for that,seriously what a lot of dosh :yikes keep posting till the next time
It is alot of dosh for Goa dragon, but we where on our jolly hollies and like i say where in the world can you get first class service, food, stunning surrounding for £70.00 for two, its hard to beat.
Anyway keep up the good work Quizmaster you do a brill job.
Hi
Great report. Would you mind telling us where hubby got his dentures and how much? Fancy a go at that myself!

Dee
Hi nightnurse,i`ve just looked at the website for yab yums,it looks beautiful,wish i`d known about it before our holiday,a definate for next time !!
Debs! Have a look under the hotel reviews on here for a report on Yab Yum! :tup
Sorry for the delay in giving Dentists name but have been quiet ill and been in Hospital.
Dentist is called Prof (Dr) Aquaviva Fernandes and he is above Newtons in Candolim. Email address is fernandesdent27@yahoo.com.
Hope this helps.
since my return from Goa felt quiet ill but put it down to jet lag and the miserable weather in the UK, after nearly three weeks of been home i collapsed and was taken into hospital where i was diagnosed as having Ecoli and septicemia. After lots of tests through Microbiologist as the ecoli was resistant to lots of antibiotics they seem to think that i picked up this bug in Goa :cry , we had taken all precautions ie injections, anti malaria, constant hand gel when out and about so it just goes to show not matter what precautions you take its easy to pick up infection. I am normally a very fit and healthy person and have never been ill on varies trips round the world but this has really knocked me for six. I am now out of hospital but feeling really weak, i must say its put me off returning to Goa, but i would never discourage anybody else from going.
oh that's terrible. I hope you feel better soon.
I was diagnosed as having Ecoli and septicemia. After lots of tests through Microbiologist as the ecoli was resistant to lots of antibiotics they seem to think that i picked up this bug in Goa.

:yikes
Curry Pattaya - and food was the best and cheapest we had whilst in Goa,

:think

Get well soon. :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.