General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
:D Hi- Tenerife? great nightlife/weather, or Gran canaria (Same reason). We were there 27 Sep- 11 Oct, and weather was red hot (34) , it was also very busy too. Think this is a great time of year to go away, when weather is c**p here.(Having said that it's c**p weather here most month's of the year!! )BBB.
Cyprus is still hot at that time of the year and has great nightlife should be very suitable for a lads week away.
:wave Koolkenni

What about Benidorm, the place is heaving with loads to do, certainly won't be dead. :wink:

Weather should still be nice at that time of year, plus not too far on the :fly.

Therefore, I mean one is assuming here, but that means more :glynis time, don't you think :rofl

Kind regards
Kazee
Thanks guys for the quick response, was getting a bit worried that its not the best time to go abroad but like you say, with winter approaching and summer over its a tempting way to extend your summer time. Thanks again for the feedback, had Gran Canaria in mind aswell as mainland Spain so ill look around and see what is best deal. Cheers again guys :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.