General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I've used the luggage labels a couple of times but we stuck selotape around them to keep them stronger! Don't have a printer any more so unable to do it this year. I write down all the stuff I take from the packing list and then tick off as I buy/pack. :D

CourtneeLouisexx
hi...Ive printed off the luggage labels before....put them in strong plastic bag and selotaped them...didnt know about currency cheater so going for a look see....tweetie

update...just had a play around....handy little tool....what would be a real plus is if you could input the actual rate you got for your money....as its so volotile depending on where you got your cash decides the true cost of what you buy with your euro's ect....tweetie
Must admit I've not used the HT labels - I have printed some from online with pictures on (pink of course) then laminated them as easier to see it's mine
we use the luggage labels and laminate them .....also the currency sheet
i haven't used the luggage lables but maybe I will this year. I don't have access to a laminator so it will have to be sellotape ;)
I printed off my labels this morning. Hopefully Helen will laminate them for me the same time as she does hers :tup

I don't use the packing list as it's not detailed enough for me. I have to have every individual bit of clothing listed along with which underwear, jewellery and shoes I'll be wearing with each outfit :D Yes I know I'm very obsessive about my packing :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.