Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Check this one out with the Doc. We were vaccinated to go to Mexico earlier in the season so were covered. If you do need them, they should be given 6 weeks before you go. Malaria tablets are much cheaper to buy yourself, but we've never taken them and we've been to Egypt, .Mexico and Tunisia
Hi

I have been to Tunisia 3 times in the last three years and have not had any vaccinations or Pills,just watch the melon in ice and the scoop ice cream though.

Daveyboy

8)
lt depends on if you feel there needed or not. I personally had them . I also took a course of malaria tablets and was glad I did as my legs and ankles got bit quite alot, although I never saw any mossies I still have little faint scars now from whatever it was. Our doctor recommended that we had jabs as we were taking children and they tend to pick up alot more bugs, so its better to be safe than sorry and they were free of charge :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.