Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
we stayed at the holiday village between 23-30 march while we were there the only affect the building work had on us was the sight of the cranes across the road near the beach club we did not suffer any noise or dust however the beach club was closed so we not too close to the building work , if anyone has any questions please aks
Hi Billy,

Does the work look nearly finished? Where you happy with the Holiday Village?

Thanks
hi michele,

the main frame work was almost complete ,but its hard to say how long it would be till is was totally finished. we were very happy with the holiday village, the place was very clean, the staff were friendly and helpfull, food wise there was plenty of choice, we went all inclusive and had something differant each night (7 nights).the hotel also has wi-fi very handy for free calls to the uk using your nokia N80ie or laptop. we had such a good time that we are booking to go back next month 8)
Hi,please can any one tell me if towels are supplied by the pool :?: :yipee going on sunday,thank you
Has any one booked for the school 6 weeks holidays this year for 3 adults and 1 child. Just been pricing up for 31st July 2008 from newcastle and becuase my son will be 13 just before we go we will have to pay adult price for him. The price for 2 weeks for the 4 of us with 1 free child price is £3654 (not very good flight times either) Seems a little steep too me!!!
hi lauden,did you try eclipse and first choice.when we booked there was a considerable differance in price.eclipse being the better price.
4 sleeps :fly
Hi Lauden

"The price for 2 weeks for the 4 of us with 1 free child price is £3654 (not very good flight times either) Seems a little steep too me!!!"

Have you thought about staying self catering? If you book early you could find a 2 bed apartment in the centre of Benalmadena (maybe Jupiter apts) where they have really great swimming pools, and you are also in the centre of everything instead of being cut off at the holiday village. There is so much to do in Benalmadena that you would miss otherwise and eating out is so cheap. As far as I can see the only sacrifice I can see is going to supermarket and stocking up on drinks/snacks, but you would save a lot of money! You would also be able to chose the flights you want and they are cheap if you book early enough.
hi everyone,
does anyone who has been there recently,know the price to upgrade to all inclusive per day for adults and children?
Hi, My Brother in Law and family just back. Weather was terrible only 6 days of sun out of two weeks! He had a good time and was happy with Holiday Village. He said that if you had to be stuck anywhere in Spain with the rain it was the best place, as there was loads going on for the kids.

He said food was good but night entertainment not great. He went All Inclusive when he got there and paid 1,700euro for 2 adults and 3 children for 2 weeks. He said that wave pool was nowhere near finished. Hope weather picks up soon. :D
hopefully the weather will get better,1700 euros is just over £1000,that seems an awful lot of money on food and drink for two weeks!did you say you were going self catering in may michelle?im going in june,so any tips when you get back would be greatly appreciated :)
hi,
hassy has sent me to give you this message:
weather not good but has improved the last few days :)
all inclusive upgrade is as follows:
58 euros per day
4-7 days 42 euros per day
11-14 days 36 euros per day
Hotel lovely,food good,nice place.
HTH :D :D
hi,
thanks for the info on the rates,is it the same rate for children?
gower 12

you might have to bite the bullet because there really are not that many places to eat or drink about. food and drink at HV are quite good. hope that you have a great holiday whatever SC or AI. please let us know.
we might do one week a/inc and one week s/c,like to go out and about whilst on holiday,see and eat in different places,never been all inclusive before so we might be pleasantly suprised,am just wondering how it works ,do children have to pay the same rate as adults?
Hello

For anybody that has been can you tell me what times the meals are? Need to know as my son is diabetic and we need to when he will be eating his main meals

Many thanks
all inclusive for children is cheaper but has many tiers depending on age of child.
If you upgrade on day of arrival you also get 10% off.
Hassy will be here on monday to give you more details.
thanks for the info,suppose all will become clear when we get there :D
look forward to any info from Hassie when he gets back
gower he is a she :lol: :lol: :lol:
im sure she will help you all out with your questions.
sorry didnt realise :oops: ,because we use nicknames or surnames its hard to tell,i am also a she :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.