Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Graham

Most of the photos in the Coral sea section seem to relate to the Coral Sea hotel itself & not the HV. Will check again tho.

Many thanks.
If anybody can provide photo's of the Red Sea HV could you please help by sharing them here
Graham :tup
HV left a leaflet in our room stating one of their 'Coral Sea' bags filled, washed and ironed for £20 sterling (an offer) if that helps.
Thats great. I can't be doing with washing clothes on my hols!!!!
Hi has anyone got the email address for the hotel .. i have tried ramy.moris@coralsearesorts.com twice but it gets returning as unknown

many thanks
Hi lauramleigh ... the address you have used appears in an earlier post by archiebubble, perhaps that's where you found it. But it looks to me as though it has a dot where there should by a hyphen. This is the address other members have used successfully:

ramy-moris@coralsearesorts.com

I will edit archiebubble's post just in case anyone else also uses that address.

David :wave
Hi guts not long now for me and my family till we venture egypt 4 weeks today and ill be on the beach : :sun2 just a couple of questions which are the blocks/ rooms which look out onto the sea and which are classed as the best rooms to ask for thanks :que
Can anyone please let me know if there is an A.t.m cash machine in the hotel :tup
Can anyone please let me know if there is an A.t.m cash machine in the hotel

There wasn't last year , but there is one not far from the hotel at a local bank, just turn left out of the complex and it's about 100 yrds away
Thanks Spurry :D yeah we were there last year and found the bank but thought i heard there was one in the hotel to save going out if i did not have to :tup lazy i know but :sun2
We are going to the Holiday Village on the 1st Feb next year for 10 nights. We have booked a swim up room as a treat as its for my 40th Birthday. I know the pool will be cold but does anybody know which is the best block to get the sun most of the day, and do I request this through first choice or can I contact the hotel direct. Any other tips for going in feb would be great 2.
Thanks Spurry :D yeah we were there last year and found the bank but thought i heard there was one in the hotel to save going out if i did not have to :tup lazy i know but

When are you going? we are going in early november, so if it's after that i'll let you know when i return :wave:
Hi Donna I am sure that there was an ATM Machine near reception. I just remember thinking when running out of money on the days the banks were closed and that reception never seemed to have much exchange in Egyptian, if push came to shuff we could use the cash point there!
Thanks Beth it is just to save going out to the bank if i did not have to you know what its like when you are on holiday :rofl
We are going to the Holiday Village on the 1st Feb next year for 10 nights. We have booked a swim up room as a treat as its for my 40th Birthday. I know the pool will be cold but does anybody know which is the best block to get the sun most of the day, and do I request this through first choice or can I contact the hotel direct. Any other tips for going in feb would be great 2.

Block 13!!! Ask for room 1301, we were in 1305 and got the sun pretty much all day, but 1301 got it to the death!

Yes the swim up pools are freezing, we were there 5th - 12th Feb this year, but it didn't stop me going in as some of the days were super hot and I would not hesitate to recommend one of these rooms, they are fab!!
Thanks for that. Do I request the room number when I get there or should I ask in advance. If I should ask in advance do you know who I should contact.

Many thanks. Cant wait to go.
Email Ramy, he's a front of house manager I believe, very helpful. And yes ask for that particular room number. His Email is ramy-moris@coralsearesorts.com
hi.
we have booked to go to the red sea holiday village for next july .please can anyone tell me how many people can sleep in a swim up room and how you go about upgrading to one.we are 3 adults and 1 child.
thanx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.